[FSPA] Pinball room at CarPool booked again this Thursday

Deb Kapke alightningbug at me.com
Tue Feb 13 12:52:50 EST 2018

It's that busy on Thursdays. Plus some tractor trailer was taking up about 10 spots. We would have overflowed those too though.

They started towing cars. Not sure which location instigated the towing.

Folks should probably avoid parking at the Marriott Residence Inn. Hotels usually keep track of plate numbers.

Other restaurants are probably safer.

And carpool to CarPool when possible!