[FSPA] Twilight Zone for Sale

Bernie Kelm berniekelm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 17:33:00 EST 2018

Hey,

  I'm thinking it's time to change up the lineup, so looking to sell my
Twilight Zone.

Picture gallery at:   http://rocket9.net/TZ/
Full resolution at:   http://rocket9.net/TZ/originals/

I've had it home use since 1996.    Overall in great condition.   Tasteful
LED upgrades color matching insets, flashers and in back glass.   Few
mods... door-panel flashers and LED's in the gum ball machine.   Sound
board developed a problem a year ago, so I upgraded to a PinSound board.
Include extra plastics set (believed complete).

Clock is unmodified... not drilled or ventilated, so clock works for a bit,
then stops.   Upgraded boards available on pinside.

Advertising on here for FSPA friends before going broader.  $6,000 firm.
Located in Glen Burnie, MD, pickup only.

Please email me off list at:  BernieKelm at gmail.com

THX,

Bernie