[FSPA] GB at CarPool (video mode)

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:03:09 EST 2018

You should learn to shoot the ramps.  Very fulfilling.  Really, though, there are other strategies, but it is hard to play much without “accidentally” starting a mode.

I’m thinking this type of change has to be done between seasons.   I say that without looking at the preplay list, but really that shouldn’t make a difference.