[FSPA] GB at CarPool (video mode)

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:36:51 EST 2018

I know, but I was serious about just leaving it out of the line up if that
many people don't like it.  We've done that at VBH on occasion when games
are in such poor state that no one wants to play them, or we just get sick
of them because they've been there since the beginning of time (*cough*
Medieval Madness *cough*).

        --- Dave

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."