[FSPA] (no subject)

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:57:05 EST 2018

Hi all,

Well, the great flood of 2018 is over and the clean up and restoration is
almost complete. All the pins are back in place and thanks to Dan Cotter
and David Barber almost all the arcade games are back in the basement as
well. Also, a big thank you to Kathy for smashing her hand in the moving
process trying to shield a game from the fence. Kathy and I thought we
should re-christin the basement and have people over Saturday night. I
still need to re-level all the games and see if any of the arcades aren't
working, but I should hopefully have most of that done by then. Doors will
around 7:30pm, just come around to the back basement door. We're located in
Clifton va, about 20 minutes south of dulles airport. If you need
directions or an address just email me off list. Here's a rundown of the
games. Please note I haven't had time to go thru everything so there may be
a few things down.

Pins.
Walking dead
Metallica