[FSPA] Fwd: Replay FX & Pinburgh Tickets On Sale at Noon Eastern!

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:52:14 EST 2018

Can you book for others at the Ace, Jake?  I'm considering staying "away"
from the party zone and either walking extra or taking ubers/taxis
depending on if I think that's feasible or not.  Plus, cheaper is good.

    --- Dave

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:57 PM, Jake Peterson via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Ya just king beds. I reserved a room, but you can cancel it up to July
> something date. I get a 50% discount at the Ace Hotel a couple miles away
> so I just have to
> decide if I want the cheaper (and better) hotel at the Ace or the convenience
> of the omni.
>
> On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:54 PM, Gregg Giblin via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org
> > wrote:
>
>> Barry tried early and got us a room
>>
>> On Feb 24, 2018, at 12:50 PM, William F. Wulf II via FSPA <
>> fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:
>>
>> So did anyone get a hotel room too? I tried getting one and they're only
>> offering a room with king bed in the block at the Omni.
>>

>> *William WulfLunaria, Ltd. Consultingpsyque at gmail.com
>> <psyque at gmail.com>443-305-9853 <(443)%20305-9853>*
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:43 PM, Joe P. Said via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Get on the waitlist asap.. many spots will be available there and worst
>>> case, day of no shows. Even with the popularity you should be able to get
>>> in.

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."