[FSPA] VUK Spring 2018 Season: Call to Action!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 22:36:50 EST 2018

A new year has begun, and that means it’s time for another great season of
competitive pinball at VÜK in Bethesda, MD! We will be playing every Sunday
starting at 5:00 PM. Week 0 (for practice, preplays, and goofing around)
is on Sunday, January 21st, with league play starting for reals on January
28th. We will play every week except during the feast day of Ēostre (sorry,
fools, no badge for you), with Playoffs on Tax Day, April 15th. See the
full schedule and subscribe to the calendar here
<http://www.fspazone.org/vuk/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: VUK Spring 2018 Season
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/42>

This season we’ve got two new games fresh off the boat:  Guardians of the
Galaxy Pro and Total Nucular Annihilation. They are joining
stalwarts Aerosmith Pro, Argosy, Attack from Mars Remake, Batman 66
Premium, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dialed In!, The Hobbit, Medieval
Madness Remake, Metallica Premium, and Star Trek Pro. And if building
pinball machines wasn’t so hard* there would be a third new game! As
always, games are priced like they were in the 80’s: 50 cents per game
except for Argosy, still your best pinball bargain at 25 cents.

Dues, as always, is $40. Note that $1 of that will be used to register the
league results with the IFPA for those sweet, sweet WPPR points.

Pinball. Pizza. Beer. Ice cream. You know the drill. Most of you have
stopped reading by now and are already registering.

Nevertheless, it persisted: The VÜK Veekly two-strike tournament will
follow every league night at 7pm! $5 to enter, now with an optional $5 side
pot! And the Pinabler Tour continues to selfie up a storm! And that’s free
for nothing to enter!

Questions? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or email me
directly at rob at fspazone.org!

* “Building pinball machines is hard” phrase and all related indicia are
trademarks of Nate Shivers ©2014