[FSPA] Sterling Silverball Sanctum call for players

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:55:19 EST 2018

It's happening!!!  Sterling players have a new location for competitive
pinball. Silverball Sanctum is only minutes away from where Mighty Mikes
was, and we will have more games than MM ever had. Our league time is
8:00pm on Monday nights.  More league information here
http://www.fspazone.org/silverball-sanctum/

Sign up for this league through this link:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/43

Our game lineup is:

Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)
Bram Stroker's Dracula
The Machine: Bride of Pinbot
Jungle Lord
NBA Fastbreak #1
NBA Fastbreak #2
Ghostbusters (Pro)
Star Wars (Premium)
The Shadow
Captain Fantastic
Royal Flush
(We may have room for one more game)

Yes, there are two NBA Fastbreaks and the rumor is that they will be linked
together for head-to-head play (during league, your group will only play on
one NBA machine as we always did at Mighty Mikes)

We will have a week "-1" on Monday January 15 to help break-in the new
location, test the machines, give players a chance to find the location,
socialize, etc. This week is completely optional and no preplays will be
accepted on week "-1" as the conditions and difficulty settings of the
games may change by week 0.

Week 0 will be on January 22, this is our normal practice/socializing week
before league and we will accept preplays from that night.  Week 1 begins
on January 29.

There are no scheduled breaks this season, so the playoffs will take place
on April 9th.

All three seasons for this location have been registered with the IFPA to
count for WPPR points, our season dues will remain the same at $40 ($4 per
week). We will absorb the $1 per player per season wppr tax that takes
effect this year.

We are in the process of finalizing the hours that this location will be
open and the outside food policy, we will provide the information when it
becomes finalized.

I am returning as the SLO of this league, feel free to ask me any questions
at edan at fspazone.org and I will be happy to answer them. In the meantime,
stay warm.

-Edan Grossman