[FSPA] anyone available for emergency pin maintenence?

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:28:19 EST 2018

hi guys.  My STTNG is acting up and I have company coming over tomorrow,
who are excited to play it!!  Is anyone available to come take a look this
afternoon or evening???  I can pay a good repair rate, and offer beer and
all the pinball you want to play (STTNG / Black Hole / Wizard of Oz /
Ghostbusters).

The problem is after i did a little work on the drop target of STTNG, the
trough suddenly went crazy -- the LED on the boards are on, but none of the
optos seem to be working as far as i can tell.  when i turn the game on,
the trough kicker fires about once every 2 seconds until i turn it off.  my
guess is it's a broken wire somewhere, but i've spent several hours and i
give up.  i'm not an expert, so my time isn't very efficient on it and i'm
bad at diagnosing.  i really hope someone's willing to come out and take a
look.

i'm in Bristow, VA, which is sort of near Manassas.  if you think you can
help, let me know, i'll give you the address.

Thanks!
Dan Reynolds