[FSPA] anyone available for emergency pin maintenence?

timpet2 timpet2 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 5 14:04:40 EST 2018

Try Pinball Paul or Chris at Ajax. I would fix it for ya but I'm at Magfest.
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Dan Reynolds via FSPA Date: Fri, Jan 5, 2018 1:56 PMTo: FSPA main discussion list;Cc: Dan Reynolds;Subject:Re: [FSPA] anyone available for emergency pin maintenence?
hmm, that dude seems to be north of baltimore.  i doubt he'd be interested.