[FSPA] URGENT! BASEMENT FLOODED. NEED PIN DOLLY

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 16:53:43 EST 2018

So here's the update for anyone interested....the hardwood laminate floor
is a total loss, it all has to go. We pulled up about 50-60% of the
flooring so far.

Good news is, no game damage. We're drying the place out. Luckily, our
humidifier has been on the fritz for a while so there was about zero
humidity to begin with. If anyone has any fans or a dehumidifier they can
spare for a few days it would be helpfull. Other then that I think we are
in relatively ok shape. We managed to move everything that we needed to.
Now we just dry things out.