[FSPA] VBH League Call for Players, Spring 2018 Edition

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:16:11 EST 2018

8 O'CLOCK!

Ok, so it's nine o'clock as I write this, I was putting the girls down. 😊

This is your official call for players for the 2018 VBH League in beautiful Elkridge, MD!  Sign up at http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/40.

Week 1 is on January 24th, and we will play every Wednesday til the playoffs on April 11th.  Only exception is there will be no league play on February 14th for Valentine's Day, but if your thing is to go to Volleyball House and play pinball on Valentine's Day, I won't hold that against ya. 😊

Remember, each season of league fully played gets you an entry to win the beautiful Aquarius sitting at Volleyball House.  On top of that, I heard that the next give away game will be soaring in on Wednesday!

Week 0, our practice/warmup/ohbleepIhavetodopreplaysforweek1 meeting is on Wednesday, January 17th.  We will have a free contest for everyone who comes.  If you have any suggestions, please send them to me!  Previously we had split trigger on Demo Man and an Extra Deal on Alien Poker.

Come and join us for another season of fun, fellowship, and trying to beat Dave Hubbard!  I won't be at the party this weekend, so I hope to see you all next week!

Thanks, and La Cheeserie!

Joe K.

P.S.:  Tournament of champions will be held at the party on Saturday.  Prize picks for the Fall season will be held before the start of Week 2 (Jan 31) at VBH.