[FSPA] FSPA Gaming on Slack

Stephen Jonke sjonke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:53:44 EST 2018

It's been a while since I sent out a reminder about our FSPA Gaming mailing
list and Slack channel. Tese days the mailing list isn't too active, but
the Slack channel is. In fact we are organizing a gaming session early next
month right now. So if you're interested in playing board games with us,
your best bet is to join us on Slack. Here's the main invite:

https://join.slack.com/t/fspazone/shared_invite/MjI2NzcxNjc2Nzg2LTE1MDI4MDEwMjEtMDRkMTBmZjExZA

Click that and you can join. I think you create an account if you don't
have one. Now that gets you to the main #chitchat channel I believe or
maybe it's #fspa-announcments, but you can add and remove channels as you
desire. Click the heading "Channels" in the left side bar and you'll get a
list of all available channels and you can view and then join the
#fspagaming channel or any others you're interested in.

On the flip side, if you want to leave a channel, view the channel and then
click the gear icon at the top and you'll get a menu with a "Leave
#fspagaming" option (or whatever channel you are looking at).

Steve