[FSPA] VUK Pinball League Week 1 TOMORROW!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 08:48:34 EST 2018

The excitement is palpable!

Just a reminder that Sunday January 28th at 5pm is the first week of the
Spring 2018 Season of pinball league at VÜK! Please try to arrive as early
as possible so we can get everyone sorted into groups.

And to celebrate the arrival of Total Nuclear Annihilation at VÜK, we will
be running a TNA-themed contest, with the prize being a downloadable copy
of the game’s soundtrack graciously provided by the game’s designer, Scott
Danesi!

This will be a mystery target score contest… the closest score to the
target will be the winner. All league scores played on TNA during weeks 1
and 2 and any preplays submitted before the start of week 2 will be
eligible. What is the target score you may ask? IT’S A MYSTERY!

(Terms and Conditions apply. There is a limit of three contest entry
preplays for TNA. The winner will be announced at the start of Week 3. I
will recuse myself from the contest, since it would suck if I knew the
score AND won. Contest may be extended if TNA is ineligible for league play
during the contest period. Loopholes that I have not considered may be
plugged retroactively.)

Good luck and see you there!