[FSPA] 2 Pirate theme pinballs for sale.

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 16:02:16 EDT 2018

Can't afford a new Pirates of the Caribbean pin but still would walk the plank for a pirates theme pinball machine?  I have two home owners selling their Hook and Black Rose I thought I would pass on to the FSPA crowd.  The Hook condition is solid but after more than ten years in her home it stopped working.  It lights up, and a test voice call out sounds, but it will not go to idle mode, so not sure what the problem is and I only had a minute at her house to look at it. If it was battery damage I would not think a call out would sound when it is turned on, but not sure as I am not the definitive expert on DE games. Located in Springfield area. $950 to FSPAers.  Trying to do the deal this weekend.

Black rose is in Vienna area and I reconditioned it for the owner ten or more years ago and it works  great, has amazing non-faded cabinet plus a remote battery holder installed by me last year.  Offers considered.

Email me off line at  JoyalRJ at aol.com if interested.  I am at OC so I have limited email access but will check periodically, or those with my cell phone can text me (condo has poor cell service so if you don't hear right back from me that is why). -Roland