[FSPA] Bowling Queen

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 13:44:33 EDT 2018

Ahhhh, remembering playing that one in the 70's as a kid (even though it is 60's game) perhaps at the customer service/restroom area of Korvettes or Kliens discount department stores.  The challenge in the 70's was not finding a public pinball machine, but finding one that worked even close to properly and with strong flippers.  -Roland