[FSPA] Iron Maiden Premium arrives at VUK!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 07:07:28 EDT 2018

Do you have a Fear of the Dark? Do you have the Number of the Beast on
speed dial? Are you a Powerslave to fashion?!? Is your favorite Coleridge
poem The Rime of the Ancient Mariner?!?!?!?!???!!!?1?questionmark?!!

Then it’s time to come out to VÜK and play some Iron Maiden Premium! Play
the game that got Keith Elwin a job, and for just 50 cents a pop. No games
have left, so we are back to the full quota of 12 games (The Walking Dead
has moved to the place of honor near the bathrooms).

As usual, the game is available for preplays now but will not be put into
the lineup until July 22nd. That’s because I am an arbitrary and tyrannical
despot.

And sorry about the intro, but I got nothing here… I literally could not
recognize an Iron Maiden song unless you told me beforehand that it was an
Iron Maiden song, and then reminded me of that fact two or three times
while it was playing. Now when they come out with a pin based on the
Ramones, Prog Rock, or Shoegaze bands of the 90s, I’m there.

Rob