[FSPA] Pinburgh break for all leagues

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Mon Jul 23 12:00:14 EDT 2018

For those travelling to Pittsburgh I wanted to pass on this announcement from the Penna State Police.  They are going to be working with PennDOT to use work trucks to post officers observing radar and watching for other traffic violations and are also going to have a heavy focus on the "Move Over" laws this week.