[FSPA] Anything going on tonight in Pittsburgh?

timpet2 at verizon.net timpet2 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 21:15:09 EDT 2018

I'm heading over to Speakeasy. Anyone else coming?
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Dan Reynolds via FSPA Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 7:47 PMTo: FSPA main discussion list;Cc: Dan Reynolds;Subject:[FSPA] Anything going on tonight in Pittsburgh?
I’m bored.

On Jul 25, 2018, at 10:34 AM, The Bob via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

There's technically 3 restaurants in that building although I believe they're all owned by the same entity.