[FSPA] Spinners League notes

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Sun Jun 3 11:24:36 EDT 2018

Hi all,

A couple of notes for the Spinners League;

1) Due to ongoing issues with Big Guns, we will be swapping that game out
to be replaced with Road Kings. This will be effective with League Night on
6/14 (Meet #4). Big Guns will be ineligible for league play this Thursday
but Road Kings will not be put into the rotation until 6/14. You may
however, submit preplays for Road Kings effective immediately.

2) All preplays that have been submitted have been entered. Please take a
moment to check and let me know if you see any issues or missing scores. I
would encourage everyone to submit preplays as you never know when an
emergency may come up.

Thanks!
Sergio