[FSPA] VUK Week 1 League Results Things

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 23:52:16 EDT 2018

I was hoping to reply directly to the league email, but it’s not showing up
in my inbox. Hopefully the email listserv is still working… :(

1) In Group 2’s game, Tim and Scott have the same score written down on the
score sheet for Star Trek. I made up a score for Scott based solely on my
recollection that Tim said he came in second on it. If somebody from that
group could give me an approximate score for either Tim or Scott, I would
appreciate it.

2) If there were badges for ephemera, then playing a week of league with an
entire kid’s soccer team party in the venue would need to exist. It
happened, we survived, and we actually ended on time. :D

3) Justin’s Aerosmith score ends in 420.

That is all.
Rob