[FSPA] Ghostbuster Proposal--CarPool

Paul McGlone pmcglone at mcglonelaw.com
Mon Jun 4 14:52:57 EDT 2018

Suggestion has been made that we adopt a local rule that nobody can select video mode for skill shot; or that nobody can select it on Ball 1.

This is a pretty good way to salvage a great game for competition.  The 1-ball variation opens up even more strategic choices—Play a mode, or not?

I think Bob was against this by the time we finished on Thursday, but he liked it when we started (Player 4).

We were playing the other night and it worked out pretty well without video:

[IMG_3330.JPG]