[FSPA] Ken Padgett and Matt Wycoff preplays for Carpool 6/4

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:32:40 EDT 2018

I'm giving Ken the benefit of the doubt and assuming there's a trailing
zero missing from his 1st GoT score. :)  If not let me know.  These have
been entered.

Thanks Ken & Matt for the creative repair help on the PotC auto launcher.
If you notice it not launching past the gate pull the shooter rod back a
smidge. :)