[FSPA] New games at VUK!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:48:25 EDT 2018

As predicted earlier, games have come and games have gone at VÜK. I have
not seen them personally, but John Locke was duly impressed.

Leaving are: Hobbit, Houdini, Medieval Madness, and TNA. Those games suck
anyway.

The new arrivals are:
- a fresh out of the box Wizard of OZ. Bring sunglasses, you will be
blinded.
- Star Wars Pro. Press that button, be puzzled about how you could score so
many points.
- The Walking Dead Pro. Get ready for cheap drains out of the pop bumpers.

They are available for preplays, and barring any unforeseen circumstances
will be eligible for league play next week.

And eventually we will get Iron Maiden LE… the ¿unexpected? popularity of
IM Pro seems to have delayed the LEs somewhat, but it should arrive soon.