[FSPA] Ghostbuster Proposal--CarPool

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:36:35 EDT 2018

For what it's worth, I'm not a fan of instituting a league rule that
prevents anyone from executing on their strategy of choice if it is
available on the machine to play.  If we're going to start dictating the
strategies that can be used on a per-game basis, where do will the line be
drawn exactly.

If it is decided that this "rule" should be implemented or if the
league/tournament director decides to implement machine-specific settings
(if available) to make video mode harder or disabled , this needs to be
done between seasons or all unused pre-play scores should be voided.

-Matt