[FSPA] WTT/WTS Mousin Around + High Speed

Steve Peck speckking at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:45:20 EDT 2018

Hey all,

Looking to trade/sell my *extremely* nice mousin around and my rock solid
but definitely player's condition High speed.

Looking to trade 1 or both + cash for a modern stern or straight sale.

descriptions and links to pics below. please reach out off list -
speckking at gmail.com

thanks,
Steve

*Mousin Around*

*Pros:*
100% working as expected, and plays great! I've put a lot of love into the
way this game plays and it's well balanced.
Full color-matched LED. Tastefully done. (almost all cointaker but a
handful of comet. they all match as appropriate.)
excellent very bright cabinet with no fade
very nice playfield, again vibrant with no fade. no lifting on the factory
mylar
ramps are all in great shape including original decals
plastics and targets in great shape.
powder coated legs
Cheese flippers
titan rubbers on flippers, miniposts, and near the center ramp. superbands
on the large protective rubbers around the playfield. both with color
matching.
leg protectors
clear cab protection mylar around the flipper buttons

*Cons:*
two holes where a lockout bar went across the coin door on the front of the
cab
4 minor wear spots on the playfield - there are individual pics of each
left display takes about 30 seconds to warm up from a cold start
very minor surface cracks on some of the mouse-trap targets. not noticeable
unless you really look hard at them.

album of pics:
https://imgur.com/a/NCDoi7S

*High Speed*

*Pros:*
All electronics and components working and rock solid - no issues.
New backglass
new pinscore displays
boards in fantastic shape
cabinet in great shape and yellow legs that go really well with it.
has working topper

*Cons:*
rubbers could use replacing
playfield has wear, but presents well. better than a lot of HS games.
ramp has a crack but still works fine. should be a fairly easy repair with
some plastic-weld formula. the crack is away from the ball path.
minor cracks in 1 or 2 of the playfield plastics as you would expect for a
HS, but they are all vibrant and the rest of them are in great shape.

album of pics:
https://imgur.com/a/jZqxt4x