[FSPA] Carpool Stern Army Monthly tournament Reminder Thursday 6/28

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:58:25 EDT 2018

This Thursday we will have our monthly Stern Army 2 strike tournament.

Format:  2 strike knockout tournament will be held on all 8 games at
Carpool Bar!

Other details: Registration will be $10 with full payouts to the top 4
finishers.  Registration will start at 6:30 and the tournament will begin
by 8PM.   Random prizes from Stern will be drawn for anyone that plays in
the tournament.

IFPA Stern Army events:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=24875

Carpool Bar:

http://www.gocarpool.com

Line up:  DialedIn, MonsterBash, AFM, Baywatch, PoTC, GameofThrones,
Ghostbusters, Maiden

Most FSPA leagues are off next week due to the 4th of July holiday so this
will be a great opportunity for practice before the break.   For those of
you that cant play league on Tuesdays or have not had the opportunity to
check out Carpool please join us.  The bar is awesome, the staff is
friendly and they have really embraced the pinball community!

Rich