[FSPA] Sopranos at CarPool

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 12:16:42 EDT 2018

Sopranos is in the house.   I have bought this back from Austin and it is in the best shape it has ever been.

I bought this game NIB in 2005 and the safe was defective for about 12 years, in spite of many efforts to repair.

Until now—the game plays great.

Bob will be adding another Bob game at CarPool before we get back to league.   These new games are not eligible for replay until they are tuned and set up for league.   League officers will announce at that time— usually a week before they will be used in league (Fairfax tradition).

Pmc