[FSPA] PIZZA Boli's now available at the Sanctum

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 23:03:15 EDT 2018

Bob- You can order as an individual or as a group, but we should use some common sense and common courtesy so they aren't driving back and forth to the place.  So maybe a shout out to other players to combine an order before placing the order would be helpful.  Then if other people show up later and they want to place an order, it is certainly fine to order again and again.  It would likely be helpful to combine orders and one person pay for it, and people reimburse that one person, but I will leave that up to everybody's discretion as they did not give me any specific "rules" to follow.  They only have a $10 minimum, a $1.50 delivery fee (tips not included) and accept cash or credit cards, either over the phone or when they deliver.  Once can place a driver tip using either method of payment. -Roland