[FSPA] Iron Maiden

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Wed Mar 28 11:02:10 EDT 2018

The amazing part was Keith Elwin explaining the basics along with some deep rules/tips.  Then watching them play I could follow along and understood what they were doing, even the combo shot into the captive ball which they called something like Dead End or something cooler.  Most impressive Stern I’ve seen in a long time.  Now I need a bigger house : )