[FSPA] GOT for sale

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:59:12 EDT 2018

Jesus rollerblading Christ, don't we have enough drama in pinball between
Pinside, Tiltforums, and Facebook?  Do we really need to bring it here?

On behalf of the rest of our group who don't care to see drama here, please
take the personal vendettas and sniping off list.

      --- Dave

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Stephen Jonke via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Pick on somebody else, Bowen. Joe’s a good guy and Spinners is a good
> thing.
>
> Steve
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 9:23 AM twitami . via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Unless you are a tax professional attempting to assist in tax prep, what
>> possible reason would there be to ask this question? And if you are a tax
>> professional, you would know that such questions should not be in a public
>> forum.
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 12:26 AM, Bowen Kerins via FSPA <
>> fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Elsewhere it was posted that all the games at Spinners were donated. Was
>>> this game donated?

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about."