[FSPA] Party attendees

Gregg Giblin rgregggiblin at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:31:44 EDT 2018

Hi all, as many of you know I do a memorial charity thing benefiting the American Cancer Society and a local no-kill animal shelter.  I will have raffle tickets for sale at the party, $2 or 3 for $5.
Lots of cool prizes here  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rggiblin/sets/72157666360127427
Not pictured but coming is a Dialed In translight, Jersey Jack tees and some more PAPA/Replay stuff, probably more tees

If you’d like to support and win some cool stuff bring some cash and see me at the party.  If you’re not coming to the party but still want some tickets email me off list at rgregggiblin at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Gregg