[FSPA] Please RSVP: FSPA end of season party: Sat May 12

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Tue May 8 04:05:58 EDT 2018

> I meant to ask, what are the contingency plans for overflow/rain?  The Sanctum isn't that big of a space.

Unfortunately, in talking with Roland, having awnings or suchlike outside is not an option due to the lease.  Yes, we'll probably be a bit squished, though we'll have access to the office area (where much of the food setup will be) which should help spread folks out a bit.  And at the moment the weather is forecast to be gorgeous Saturday, so even without awnings I'm guessing folks will also drift outside for some fresh air from time to time.

Full party details will be e-mailed in the next couple days to everyone who RSVP'ed.  Thanks!

--Joe