[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum CLOSING & RELOCATING

ethan at 757.org ethan at 757.org
Mon May 14 11:27:39 EDT 2018

> All- It is with great regret that I have to inform you that Silverball
> Sanctum is unfortunately closing next week, and fortunately, for the
> most part, relocating to Lost Rhino Brewing Co in Ashburn, not all that

Thanks for stepping out and making things happen!

Silverball Sanctum will be remembered by all those who visited or heard
about it.

Hopefully Lost Rhino turns out a success. I know when I first moved up
here a few years ago and went to a Infosec meeting there, the side that
has the avatar didn't have the wall of barrels and it was open all the way
back.

It's a bummer how hard it is to do cool things in NoVA.

--
: Ethan O'Toole