[FSPA] Lost Rhino (formerly silverball sanctum) call for players!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 12:25:50 EDT 2018

As many of you have heard, Silverball Sanctum has closed due to some, let's
say, "creative differences" between the landlord and the tenant.

Once again the Sterling league is moving to yet another location. This
would be the fourth location in four seasons, sadly there is no badge for
this. With this turn of events, there are some changes that we will need to
make for this upcoming season.

On the plus side, Lost Rhino is still located in the Sterling/Ashburn area.
On the downside, they are not open on Mondays and they close relatively
early at 9pm. Our league will play on Wednesdays starting at 7pm. I
encourage all players to have a complete bank of preplays completed, just
in case you are running late unexpectedly. Our calendar will match VBH's,
but will trail theirs by one week. Our week 0 will be next week, Wednesday
5/23.

We will have 6 unique games (no linked fastbreaks), the lineup is TBD, but
it is safe to assume that some of the games will come from Silverball
Sanctum.

If our league brings a lot of business to Lost Rhino, we may be able to get
more flexibility with the hours they are open for our future seasons with
them. I encourage everyone to try their food and drink offerings, and if
you're there anyways (outside of the league), let them know that the league
sent you.

Here is their address:
21730 Red Rum Dr #142,
Ashburn, VA 20147

I'll be updating our website shortly with the lost rhino league. Due to the
current issues with the sign up links, just email me at edan at fspazone.org
and let me know you want to sign up for this season.

Feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

-Edan Grossman