[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino Brewery

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 15:49:13 EDT 2018

We now have the machines at Lost Rhino and our website and calendars are
now up to date for the Summer and Fall seasons.  You can check it out
here.  http://www.fspazone.org/silverball-sanctum/

Our game lineup for this season is:
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Ghostbusters (Pro)
Bride of Pin*Bot
NBA Fastbreak (just one, not linked)
Royal Flush
Star Wars (Premium)

You may signup for this league though this signup link:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/49

If you had already sent me an E-mail, you don't need to signup again.

Week 0 will begin on Wednesday, May 23.  The regular league start time will
be at 7pm.  I encourage every league member to complete their preplays on
week 0 just in case they are running late or need to miss an official
league night.  You will still be able to request a 15 minute delay for your
group if you are running late.

I am looking forward to seeing you all there on Wednesday.  Let me know if
you have any questions at edan at fspazone.org

-Edan Grossman