[FSPA] Spinners League in Frederick starts this Thursday!

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Tue May 22 21:47:44 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the new Spinners League in Frederick starts this
Thursday with hot competition in Week One, so if you intend to play but
have not yet signed up, please do so here;

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/48

While you can just add yourself into the mix at game time on Thursday, it's
a whole lot easier on me if you just sign up.....

As a reminder, these are the games that will be the initial subset of games
that will be used in league this season from the vast assortment that are
available. While it is possible that other games may be introduced or taken
out of this list, there will always be an announcement of any change and
one weeks notice given;

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
Shrek
Star Wars Pro
Whirlwind
Big Guns
Strikes and Spares
Stars
Star Trek Premium
Demolition Man
Game of Thrones Pro

I have entered all the undated preplays that were submitted to me at Week
Zero. Please check them for any errors. If you have any others to submit,
email them to me directly or to the list.

Once again, beer and wine will be available for purchase for those of you
who are inclined to have an adult beverage while you play. No BYOB though
please, and pizza delivery is available from Papa John's at a discount.

Spinner's will open starting at 7pm on league nights going to whenever, but
likely stay open no later than midnight. Please remember that there is no
coin drop at this location and a suggested minimum donation of $5 to the
location is requested to cover the costs of hosting the league, maintaining
the games etc. More would certainly be appreciated if you are so
inclined.....

See y'all Thursday!

Thanks!
Sergio