[FSPA] CarPool Summer 2018 call for players!

steve flynnibus at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 13:58:48 EDT 2018

 Blame the rand-o at the bar who got the key guy completely blitz'd before a holiday weekend
    On Friday, May 25, 2018, 1:39:32 PM EDT, Mario via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

 So when can we expect to have scores posted for Carpool?
SOMETIMES there are errors made and it would be nice to have some time to check it out before the next league night occurs.
-Mario“Bitchmaster General”

Sent from my iPhone