[FSPA] Summer Fulton Pinball Tournament

rw55dodgers at aol.com rw55dodgers at aol.com
Sun May 27 20:08:17 EDT 2018

Just a reminder that the FultonSummer Tournament is one week away.

Here is a list of playersthat I have coming:

Audrey Bonsignore

Alyx  Margine

Andrew  Pancoast

Beck  Gusler

Brian  Galletta

Brian  Nalley

Brian  Weingartner

Carlos  Velez

Charlie  Bucks

Chrissy  Corica

Cindy  Myers

Dale  Geiger

Dave  Gubernot

Dave  Hubbard

Dave  Snyder

David  Ross

Douglas  J Malcolm

Elliott  Keith

Francis  Parks

Gil  Swann

Howard  Dobson

Jacquie  Day

James  Hudson

Jennifer  Coleman

Joe  Kotche

Joe  Said

Jose  Chong

Josh  Dixon

Justin  Day

Karen  Huggins

Kevin  Stone

Lindsey  Most

MadMike  Richardson

Mark  Whipple

Matt  Gusler

Maya  Nigrosh

Mike  Corica

Mike  Myers

Mike  Polisky

Nick  Young

Riley  Coleman

Rob  Maerz

Rob  Thomas MD

Rose  Weingartner

Scott  Sidley

Stephanie  Traub

Steve  Ryback

Tim  Peterson

Tom  Warner

If you are not on this list and plan on attending please letme know.

Also if the weather is nice I will have yard game for thoseinterested.  Unfortunately the pool willnot be open do to the weather the past couple of weeks and the pool company isbacked up getting to pools to open them up. It might be open but may not be clear by then.

Also yes the Caps game will be on both TV’s at 8pm.

Thanks,
Rob Thomas