[FSPA] VUK Week 0 TODAY and Changes for VUK

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:13:51 EDT 2018

I’m not sure about food & b. I think I heard that there will be some kind
of prepared food/deli type situation going on, but I think we’ll have to
wait until it opens for reals. My understanding is that the pinball space
will be part of the store and will probably keep similar hours. There are
also a couple of food places in the same shopping center (and about a
zillion places a short drive away in College Park), and we’ll have to see
if they’re cool with non-organic food from outside coming into the pinball
area. And to answer the question I think you’re asking, I’m not sure what
the adult beverage situation will be.

Once it opens we’ll get the lay of the land and report back. My plan is to
do what we did at VÜK: Have some kind of introductory tournament during the
summer, then start a league there in the Fall.

And to answer Steve O’s question today at league — assuming he’s getting
league emails again 😅 — it is about a mile from the Greenbelt Metro
station. The address is 9801 Rhode Island Avenue, College Park.