[FSPA] Pingolf is Saturday, VBH Updates

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:55:59 EST 2018

1)  Volleyball House league resumes tomorrow, November 7th.  After league, all machines will be set to five ball play.  Therefore, no preplays may be done after league until after the Maryland Pingolf Championships on Saturday, November 10th.  This also means no selfie league games after league this week until the machines are back to 3 ball play.

2)  Speaking of Pingolf, we still have plenty of spots open.  $20 to play, plus coin drop.  Registration is at https://doodle.com/poll/8dakur7btyaxa9pw?fbclid=IwAR3ODCU98Wo6d55H0fUYr7YejMnQk_vAQ6p-0BBqP_CnaWP_cxZlD3l5UOw.  We currently have 18 players preregistered.  We will not open up an earlier tee time unless we get to 40 players.

3)  There will be testing for Pingolf tomorrow after league.  I also encourage everyone who is playing on Saturday or even if you're not playing to go test out the games Friday night.  I don't think I can make it personally on Friday, but would love any feedback that you can provide.

Joe K.