[FSPA] Spinners League cancelled for tonight

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Thu Nov 15 13:07:43 EST 2018

Hi all,

Frederick Community College is closed tonight, so due to the inclement
weather we will be cancelling league tonight as per our inclement weather
policy here;

http://fspazone.org/spinners/

Look for another announcement prior to the next league night on
rescheduling of the missed session. Also please note that there is no
league at Spinners next week due to Thanksgiving. Safe travels to all if
you're going out of town and enjoy your holiday, see you in a couple weeks!

Thanks!
Sergio