[FSPA] Aquarius

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 16:40:37 EDT 2018

Lesley Ropp wrote...

> I was wondering the same thing about that line.  Can any one explain?

Yes, the explanation is that Paul is yanking people's chains for no reason.  We've had plenty of machine giveaway winners from both MD and VA.

Anyone who has been at the party for the machine giveaway should attest that the process is as transparent and legit as we can possibly make it.  All the drawing tickets are printed on cards, which are spread out so that anyone who wishes to do so can verify that their tickets are there.  Then the tickets are swept into a bag in front of everyone, blindly shuffled for awhile, and the winning card is drawn in front of everyone by a guest who doesn't have a ticket in the bag.

Congrats to Dan Reynolds on winning the Aquarius!  It's a beautiful machine.  As a reminder, the next game we'll be giving away is a Bally Supersonic, and drawing tickets for that are earned by completing any FSPA league for the Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or Summer 2019 seasons.  The drawing for that will be at the end-of-Summer 2019 party, roughly one year from now, and everyone will be again welcome to watch the drawing up close and personal.  :-)

--Joe