[FSPA] Party followup

Jessy Ring jessy_ring at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:20:16 EDT 2018

I appreciate you and your wife hosting and look forward to attending more parties in the future.  My kids and I had a great time!

Respectfully,
Jessy

On Oct 3, 2018, at 12:05 AM, Joe Schober via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org<mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>> wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who joined us on Saturday for the end of Summer party.  I hope y'all had some great games, enjoyed some great food, and maybe made some new friends.

Congratulations to Angela Pecora for winning the Nudge-o-Rama contest on Sing Along, with a score of 1182!  And congrats to, errr, me, for winning the One-Handed contest on Creature with 138M.

Because I'm a stats nerd, I always record the plays on all the games, or at least all the ones that are cooperative.  Here are the counts...

Game

Total plays

Cashball

169 (*)

Attack From Mars

139

Alien

137

Creature from the Black Lagoon

132

Shadow

124

Road Show

109

Lord of the Rings

102

Whitewater

100

Simpsons Pinball Party

98

Whirlwind

98

Spiderman

97

World Poker Tour

97

Nine Ball

93

Safecracker

92

Star Trek

91

Monopoly

90

Star Wars Episode I

66

Twilight Zone

46 (*)

Cosmic Gunfight

28 (*)

Cashball was down until 10 PM or something, and still had almost 170 plays.  Twilight Zone and Cosmic Gunfight went down during the party.  Alien did NOT go down during the party, woot!  And play counts were unavailable for Aquarius, Cirqus Voltaire, Sing Along, and Star Pool.  All in all, well over 1900 games played.  Good to give the machines a workout every now and then!

We appreciate you all being part of the FSPA.

--Joe