[FSPA] VUK Preplays for Rob and Doug

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:55:25 EDT 2018

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 12:27 PM Max Baskin via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org>
wrote:

> Doug already did modify the plunder settings. I believe it's set to only
> plunder gold and to make plundering pretty rare.

There doesn’t seem to be a setting to turn it off, so as Max says it’s set
to be very rare. However, during some games on Sunday we got Plunder Other
Player’s Character. But Dave’s got a point (which, btw, only showed up in
my inbox because of Max’s quote 😥 ) that plundered balls could throw a
wrench into the 3+1 max allowed balls. Presumably a plundered ball should
be considered an extra ball for the plunderer and a them’s the breaks for
the plunderee. So go first and pick the character that makes you immune to
plunders.