[FSPA] Spinners notes

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Fri Oct 5 21:25:18 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Wanted to let everyone know that we will be adding Star Wars and Strikes
and Spares into the mix for the league starting with Week 3 play. So if
you're doing preplays, add those into your list of ones to do. Hopefully
this will give us some additional flexibility should we lose a game or two
during league play.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Rob Thomas has agreed to join the
exec staff. He will be primarily handling treasurer duties, but will also
be available for rulings and help if needed. Let me know if you have any
questions and I'll have week 2 results out over the weekend!

Thanks!
Sergio