[FSPA] Maryland Pingolf Championships--Nov 10th

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:41:55 EDT 2018

It looks like I’ve been talked into doing this again. Jill has already said that if it goes til 2AM again that this will be the last time.  The 5th annual Maryland Pingolf Championships will be held on Saturday, November 10th at Volleyball House in Elkridge, MD.

Official Rules are here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/amcxb86ttirw7j1/Pingolf%20Rules%202018.docx?dl=0

The official event page is here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/1024075511097031/

$20 to enter plus coin drop. This event is part of the IFPA Tour and the Pinholics Tour.  As I always give preference to FSPA members who are e-mail list subscribers, you can signup here:  https://doodle.com/poll/8dakur7btyaxa9pw

There will be two tee times, one at 11:30AM and one at 1:30PM. Once signups are live, only the 1:30 PM signup will be active until we get 30 signups. At that point the 11:30 AM signup will be active.

If you are interested in helping setup goals for the course, e-mail me at coachk at fspazone.org. We will be destroying machines soon!

Joe K.