[FSPA] For sale: Ghostbusters Premium - HUO

John Mucciardi john at washingtonworks.net
Sun Oct 14 16:26:43 EDT 2018

Up for sale is a very nice Ghostbusters Premium. The machine is in beautiful condition with only a minimal amount of home use plays on it.
Asking $6400
Includes the following mods/upgrades:
- Air ball protector for left ramp
- Ecto Goggles protector
- Inlane protectors (controls lane jumping)
- Shaker motor (not installed)
- Speaker Light Kit with Slimer acrylics
- Official Stern Ghostbuster Art Blades (not installed)
- Green Tobin's Spirit Guide scoop light (MezelMods)
- Pink River of Slime scoop light (MezelMods)
- Tournament Button (no tournaments were played on the machine, though)
- Scoleri Brothers springs (not installed but provided)
- Premium balls from Marco Pinball (original balls also included)

Also includes all extra parts/stickers/keychains etc. in the goodie bag plus some extra Ghostbusters Pinball stickers.

Pictures are here - https://ibb.co/album/gEtCAa

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.

Please feel free to come by and take a look. I am in the 20904 zip code. I will help you move the machine out.