[FSPA] Pinball for penny

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:47:39 EDT 2018

Hey all,

If you didn't know already this sat is the 3rd Annual Pinball for penny at
my place in Clifton va. We still have a couple of slots open and walk-on's
are welcome as well. Lots of prizes up for grabs and we will be raffling
away stuff as well (so bring some extra cash).  We'll be doing some side
tournaments on some of the arcade games. 20 bucks gets you in the door.
Lunch is included and provided by mission BBQ. We'll have some snack foods
and sodas as well. Doors at 11, tourney starts at 1. All proceeds go to
children's INOVA Fairfax hospital. Any questions and for address just email
me off list.

Thanks!
Dan Quinn

Games lineup