[FSPA] Leaving early tonight

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:52:39 EDT 2018

I will be leaving league early tonight and using preplays for my last two
games, so a quick reminder as to how that will all work:

- I will collect game picks as usual starting at 7pm, but will hand actual
game selection to John Locke.
- I’ll play the first two games of my group and use preplays for the last
two games.
- If my group finishes their first two games way before I have to leave, I
could play on as a guest but my preplays will be my scores.
- If my group doesn’t finish their second game before I have to leave, then
I will instruct them to plunge my remaining balls and I take whatever score
I get.
- In the unlikely event that my group doesn’t finish their first game
before I have to leave — say, if Lord of the Rings joins the lineup :P —
then they will plunge whatever balls I have left and I’ll take a forfeit
for my second game.